Sunday June 23rd the trials for the 2019 EC in Sarajevo were done, followed by a meeting with the coaches. The members of the belgian team received the announcement a day later.
Are selected for the European Championships in Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina, October 2019:
- Musca Andreea: tul IV°-VI°degree, sparring -50kg, pre-arranged free sparring, team power breaking
- Erik Van Hoeck: sparring -78kg, team sparring
- Esther Meulemeester: sparring -75kg, power breaking, team power breaking
- Roeland Heirbaut: tul II°degree, sparring -70kg, special techniques, team sparring
- Terence Bewa: sparring -78kg, team sparring
- Leen Walraeve: tul I°degree, pre-arranged free sparring, team power breaking
- Laura Mouret: tul I°degree, sparring -68kg, team power breaking
- Hans Van Lierde: power breaking
- Nicolas Taylor: sparring -85kg, team sparring
- Corentin Besonhé: sparring -85kg, team sparring
- Tabitha Van Lierde: junior tul I°degree, junior power breaking
- Lisa Ghijsens: junior tul I°degree
- Arthur Delhaye: junior tul I°degree, junior sparring -68kg
Officials: GrandMaster Frank Vanberghen, Master Annick Van Driessche
The AETF Umpire Committee selected 50 umpires for the championship. Amongst them are also 2 belgian referees: Eddy Van Damme and Benito Martinez.
Many thanks to our sponsors, FROS and Mighty Fist.