Monday April 22nd: arrival of the Belgian team in Inzell & registration
Tuesday April 23rd:
- Weigh-in & accreditation: 12.22h
- Coach- & umpiremeeting
- Opening ceremony: 20.00h
Livestream: click here.
Wednesday April 24th AM:
- Arthur, tul, ring 2
- Arthur, special techniques, ring 8
- Tabitha, tul, ring 5
- Lisa, tul, ring 5
- Hans, power breaking, ring 9
- Tomas, power breaking, ring 9
- Laura, tul, ring 7
- Leen, tul, ring 7
- Andreea, tul, ring 1
- Anthony, tul, ring 4
- Roeland, tul, ring 7
- Tomas, tul, ring 7
Wednesday April 24th PM: Esther, power breaking, ring 9
Thursday April 25th AM:
- Andreea, sparring, ring 6
- Lisa, sparring, ring 7
Thursday April 25th PM:
- Arthur, sparring, ring 3
- Terence, sparring, ring 6
- Erik, sparring, ring 5
Friday April 26th AM:
- Tomas, sparring, ring 1
- Roeland, sparring, ring 2
- Vladimir, sparring, ring 3
- Omar, sparring, ring 4
- Roeland, special techniques, ring 8
- Anthony, sparring, ring 7
Friday April 26th PM:
- Andreea + Leen, pre-arranged sparring, ring 6
- Tabitha, power breaking, ring 9
- Esther, sparring, ring 7
- Pablo, sparring, ring 4
Saturday April 27th AM: team sparring on ring 2, team power breaking on ring 7-8-9.
Sunday April 28th, 9.00, ITF Congress Meeting
Sunday 7th April the belgian team had a last squad training before departure to the WC2019 in Inzell. In Woluwe, between 13.00 and 16.00, the team members trained hard, but in a very good atmosphere.
The belgian delegation will travel to Inzell on Monday April 22nd. On April 23rd there’s the registration & weigh-in, coach meeting, umpire meeting and opening ceremony, the competition starts on April 24th and will last untill April 27th.
Keep updated on this website or on the Facebook pages.
Many thanks to the sponsors Mighty Fist and FROS.
The belgian team is working hard on its way to the World Championships in Inzell…..
During the team training in Jambes, February 17th, the team members were working hard under guidance of the coaches. The different sessions started at 10.00h, ended by 13.00h, with a short information session afterwards. During the training all athletes trained hard, with motivation and in a positive atmosphere, with also room for fun and laughter.
After the training sessions there was time for a well-deserved lunch, sit back and relax a moment all together.
Next training: April 7th, Woluwe, 13.00h.
Inzell, Germany April 23rd-28th 2019
The belgian delegation will consist of:
- Patrick Crevecoeur: senior male team
- Pablo Pascuzzo: senior male sparring -57kg, senior male team
- Andreea Musca: senior female tul IV-VI degree, senior pre-arranged free sparring, senior female sparring -50kg
- Erik Van Hoeck: senior male sparring -78kg, senior male team
- Esther Meulemeester: senior female sparring -75kg, senior female power breaking
- Roeland Heirbaut: senior male tul II degree, senior male sparring -70kg, senior male special techniques
- Tomàs Chacon Torrealba: senior male tul II degree, senior male sparring -70kg, senior male power breaking, senior male team
- Vladimir Kim: senior male sparring -63kg
- Leen Walraeve: senior female tul I degree, senior pre-arranged free sparring
- Laura Mouret: senior female tul I degree
- Anthony Raeijmaekers: senior male tul I degree, senior male sparring -85kg, senior male team
- Omar El Ferkhani: senior male sparring -63kg, senior male team
- Terence Bewa: senior male sparring -78kg, senior male team
- Hans Van Lierde: senior male power breaking, senior male team
- Arthur Delhaye: junior male tul I degree, junior male sparring -68kg, junior male special techniques
- Lisa Ghijsens: junior female tul I degree, junior female sparring -55kg
- Tabitha Van Lierde: junior female tul I degree, junior female power breaking
The senior male team will participate in sparring and power breaking.
- Officials: Grand Master Frank Vanberghen, Master Annick Van Driessche
- Coaches: Virginia Dionisi, Bob Wigman, Master Annick Van Driessche, Patrick Crevecoeur, Gonzalo Tejerina, Erik Van Hoeck, Andreea Musca
- Umpires: Eddy Van Damme, Benito Martinez
The team will be accompanied by 8 supporters. If you would also like to visit the WC for one or several days, you can buy tickets to enter the venue through the official WC website https://www.itf2019wc.com
The belgian team 2019 will be sponsored by Mighty Fist, brand of champions #brandofchampions #mightyfist and FROS.
Next squad training for the team members:
- February 17th, Jambes & April 7th, Woluwe.