The names of the persons selected for the national team to compete at the World Championships in Inzell, Germany April 2019.
- Margaux Pollefeyt: tul II° degree, sparring -60kg, team power breaking
- Arthur Delhaye: tul I° degree, sparring -68kg, special techniques
- Lisa Ghijsens: tul I° degree, sparring -55kg, team power breaking
- Tabitha Van Lierde: tul I° degree, power breaking, team power breaking
- Pablo Pascuzzo: sparring -57kg, team power breaking, team sparring
- Andreea Musca: tul IV°-VI° degree, pre-arranged free sparring
- Erik Van Hoeck: sparring -78kg, team sparring
- Esther Meulemeester: sparring -75kg
- Roeland Heirbaut: tul II° degree, sparring -70kg, special techniques
- Tomàs Chacon Torrealba: tul II° degree, sparring -70kg, power breaking, team power breaking, team sparring
- Omar El Ferkhani: sparring -63kg, team sparring
- Laura Mouret: tul I° degree
- Vladimir Kim: sparring -63kg
- Anthony Raeijmaekers: tul I° degree, sparring -85kg, team power breaking
- Leen Walraeve: tul I° degree, pre-arranged free sparring
- Hans Van Lierde: power breaking, team power breaking
- Terrence Bewa: sparring -78kg, team sparring
- Patrick Crevecoeur: team sparring, team power breaking
These persons still need to confirm and accept their selection, so changes are still possible. Also small changes in disciplines and categories are still possible. Keep updated through this website!
Officials: GrandMaster Frank Vanberghen, Master Annick Van Driessche.
Coaches: Master Annick Van Driessche, Virginia Dionisi, Yves Pollefeyt, Patrick Crevecoeur, Bob Wigman, Andreea Musca, Erik Van Hoeck, Gonzalo Tejerina.
The ITF TUC still needs to confirm the applications of the umpires. Eddy Van Damme and Benito Martinez applied to be part of the umpire team on the 2019 WC.
With a total of 151 competitors and 32 umpires from 13 different clubs in Belgium and GD Luxembourg.
Results: see Sportsdata or click here.
The weekend of November 3rd-4th the championship TopTen Champions League TCL was organised for the third time in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Purpose of this league is to give the opportunity to the competitors to compete against all the other competitors of the same division.
Pablo Pascuzzo (ITF Brussels), IV°degree, competed in sparring -57kg. He won 2 of his fights and lost 2 others, which is a very good result.
The second trial training 2018 for the national team will take place in Woluwe, Sunday November 4th, 10.00-13.00h. The trials are open to all members ITF-Belgium as from 4th kup on, who want to join the Belgian team on short or longer term and who send in the information form.
For the 2019 European Championships in October new trial trainings will be organized.