Sunday November 15th the club Won-Hyo was host of the Challenge Cup in Lede. Sabum Tom Van De Sijpe and his crew organized this championship, open to all members ITF-Belgium, with competition in tul & sparring for youth, juniors and seniors, coloured as well as black belts.
Results will be uploaded asap. Pictures can be found on the ITF-Belgium Facebook page.
The draws for the upcoming EC were published : http://euro2015.pztkd.lublin.pl/. Follow the belgian athletes through this same link.
Also the schedule and the ring counsels are known. The team is leaving for Motherhill, Scotland on Tuesday October 20th. There will be registration that same day. A day later there’s the weigh-in and the umpire meeting. Andreea Musca, Alexia Pagalis & Roeland Heirbaut will be performing tul on Thursday.
The AETF Congress Meeting is on Friday afternoon.
Andreea and Erik Van Hoeck will be competing in sparring on Saturday.
As usual, drinks & snacks will be provided.
- 10.00-10.30 Warming-up & stretching (Eddy Van Damme)
- 10.30-11.30 Tuls Chon-ji to Choong-moo (Master Frank Vanberghen)
- 11.30-12.30 Hosinsul (Tom Van De Sijpe)
- 12.30-13.00 Lunch break & time for discussion, questions
- 13.00-14.30 Tuls Kwang-gae to Choi-yong (Master Frank Vanberghen)
- 14.30-15.00 Mental coaching (Virginia Dionisi)
- 15.00-16.00 Tuls Yon-gae to Tong-il (Master Frank Vanberghen)
- 16.00 Distribution of certificates