Dangrading Committee ITF-Belgium
ITF-Belgium is hosting at least 2 dangradings a year. Fully completed application forms (and a picture) need to be send (digital) to email@example.com at least 4 weeks before the grading.
Technical Director ITF-Belgium
Tasks Technical Director
- Preserves the technical level and uniformity in ITF-Belgium
- Determines the program for dan & kupgradings & appoints members for the grading committees
- Conducts national technical seminars for instructors
- Advises on technical matters
Umpire & Tournament Committee
Tasks Umpire Committee
- Conducting umpire courses for beginners and advanced courses frequently in ITF-Belgium.
- Having a manual, which candidates can download through the website.
- Keeping a list of potential umpires within ITF-Belgium.
- Keeping a list of members ITF-Belgium which are umpire on (national and international) championships, during each championship.
- Deciding who can ask for a B certificate or A certificate (after following an ITF umpire course), with regards to followed courses, activity as umpire, qualities and degree.
- Keeping a list of participants per course, for grading issues.
- Umpire committee on championships in Belgium, cooperating with the tournament committee and
Tasks Tournament Committee
- Organization of tournaments in Belgium (invitations, categories, draws, ….) in cooperation with the organizers and the umpire committee.
- Communication concerning hall, first aid, material, lunch referees, etc.
- Collaboration with umpire committee concerning umpires, categories,…..
- Weigh-in at tournaments
- Inscriptions, registration & accreditation before and during championships
- Keeping results & overall winner
Tasks Disciplinary Committee
- Disciplinary procedures on demand of the board, keeping the ITF Protocol & Bylaws in mind, and with respect to the constitution and Rules&Regulations ITF-Belgium
Public Relations Committee
Tasks Public Relations Committee
- Contact with (national and regional) press concerning results and events ITF-Belgium and the national team.
- Informing the public about (ITF) Taekwon-Do and informing them about the differences between Taekwon-Do & taekwondo.
- Searching for sponsors ITF-Belgium and the national team.
- Responsible for having pictures/videos of national team & other competitors and of events in ITF-Belgium
- Helping with the organisation of and during activities ITF-Belgium concerning PR.
Tasks Hosinsul Committee
- Conducting hosinsul courses in ITF-Belgium, with respect to ITF Taekwon-Do techniques
- Preserving the level of hosinsul in ITF-Belgium, keeping the grading rules & technical specifications in mind
0478 65 30 33
0472 21 38 52
0472 66 71 35