- to process personal data in accordance with the purpose for which they were provided, these goals and type of personal data are described in this privacy statement ;
- processing of personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally required for the purposes for which they are processed;
- we have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- not to pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for carrying out the purposes for which they were provided;
- we are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, to point this out and to respect them.
As ITF-Belgium we are responsible for the processing of your personal data. If, after reading our privacy statement, or in a more general sense, you have questions about this or want to contact us, this can be done via email@example.com.
Your personal data are processed for the following purposes and legal grounds:
- To take part in activitites organized by ITF-Belgium, ITF-Vlaanderen vzw or ITF-Wallonie asbl.
- Obtaining individual sports insurance and club support through a recognized and subsidized sports organization.
- To take part in activities organized by an umbrella organization concerning the offered sports.
- Obtaining subsidy through the government (legal obligation).
For the above objectives we can ask for the following personal details:
- Personal identity details: name, first name, address, telephone number, e-mail.
- National insurance number.
- Personal characteristics: gender, date of birth, place of birth, nationality.
- Medical data: medical certificate.
We use the collected data only for the purposes for which we obtained the data.
The data will be processed by:
- Board members of the organization.
- ITF-Vlaanderen or ITF-Wallonie & ITF-Belgium.
- FROS Multisport Vlaanderen vzw (for sports insurance and club support)We may provide the data that you give to us to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the above described purposes.
We use a third party for:
- Obtaining a membership of FROS Multisport Vlaanderen vzw.
- Obtaining a membership of ITF-Vlaanderen/ITF Wallonie and ITF-Belgium.
- Obtaining financial benefits and subsidies from local government.
- Participation in domestic and foreign activities (internships, competitions, meetings).
- Taking care of the internet environment (web hosting).
- The provision (and distribution) of newsletters and invitations.
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not entered into a processor agreement. With these parties (processors), we of course make the necessary arrangements to ensure the security of your personal data or these parties are in turn GDPR compliant.
Furthermore, we will not pass on the information you provide to third parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police request us (personal) data in the context of an investigation. In such a case we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information.
We may also share personal data with third parties if you give us permission (in writing) for this. You have the right to revoke this consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing for its cancellation.
We do not provide personal data to parties which are located outside the EU with the exception of the personal details of members who participate in a club in activities.
We only process personal data of minors (persons younger than 18 years) if written permission has been given by the parent or legal representative (signature parent(s) or guardian via the license/medical certificate).
ITF-Belgium (ITF-Vlaanderen vzw/ITF Wallonie) does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against unlawful processing.
You have the right to access, copy and right to correction or removal of the personal data we have received from you.
You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or a part thereof) by us or by one of our processors.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly.You always have the right to file a complaint with the Commission for the protection of privacy (CBPL).
ITF-Belgium can change its privacy statement. We will make an announcement of this change. The last change was made on 21.05.2018.