Only one week before the Belgian team will leave for Sofia, Bulgaria where the 2017 ITF Taekwon-Do European Championships will take place (April 18-24).
All information on classes, categories and draws: click here.
- Officials: Master Frank Vanberghen, Annick Van Driessche
- Umpires: Annick Van Driessche, Eddy Van Damme
- Coaches: Bob Wigman, Andreea Musca
- Competitors: Andreea Musca (tul IV°-VI°degree, pre-arranged sparring), Leen Walraeve (tul I°degree, pre-arranged sparring), Roeland Heirbaut (tul junior I°degree, sparring junior -68kg)
The 2017 European Championships will take place in Sofia, Bulgaria April 19th-23th 2017.
More details will be uploaded soon, but at this moment we’re already able to present the delegation ITF-Belgium:
Officials: Master Frank Vanberghen, Annick Van Driessche
Umpires: Annick Van Driessche, Eddy Van Damme
Coaches: Bob Wigman, Andreea Musca
- Andreea Musca: tul female senior IV°degree, senior pre-arranged sparring
- Leen Walraeve: tul female senior I°degree, senior pre-arranged sparring
- Roeland Heirbaut : tul male junior I°degree, sparring junior male -68kg
Supporter : Johan Heirbaut
Saturday February 20th the national coaches announced the selection for the 2016 European Championships, in Tampere-Finland in April.
- Andreea Musca : tul female senior III°degree & sparring female senior -50kg
- Leen Walraeve : tul female senior I°degree & sparring female senior -56kg
- Roeland Heirbaut : tul male junior I°degree & sparring male junior -68kg
Yves Pollefeyt and Bob Wigman will be the belgian coaches.
Annick Van Driessche and Eddy Van Damme were selected by the T&U committee of the AETF as umpires.
Master Frank Vanberghen and Annick Van Driessche will represent ITF-Belgium at the Congress Meeting.