Hereby we welcome you all for the 28th Belgian ITF-Taekwon-Do Championships on Sunday 25/02/2018 in Sint-Lievens-Houtem.
It will be a nice competition as always for kids, youth, juniors, seniors and veterans.
Pattern, teampattern, sparring, power, specials and pre-arranged sparring are on the menu.
The prices are: 15,-€ for 1 discipline and 20,-€ for 2 or more disciplines.
For more info, look at the attached ‘Invitation BC 2018 SLH met link‘.
Please send your inscriptions and payments before or on 20/02/2018 (=closing date for all inscriptions).
The inscriptions will be done directly in Sportdata on the following link: https://www.sportdata.org/taekwondo_itf/set-online/veranstaltung_info_main.php?active_menu=calendar&vernr=95#a_eventhead
School Hodori (Sint-Lievens-Houtem) and the Tournament and Umpire Committee (TUC) Belgium wish you already a nice day.
Greetings and hope to see you there,
Sabum Stefan Hendrickx (School Hodori) and Sabum Eddy Van Damme (TUC), Julien Goulard (TUC) and Kevin Vlaeminck (TUC).
Dear Masters and Instructors,
It is with great pleasure we invite you to this years ITF-Belgium guest seminar on the 3rd and 4th december with TOMAZ BARADA. After 15 years we are honored to host Tomaz once more in Belgium.
Please find the invitation, flyer and inscription spreadsheet enclosed
We can only take applications from instructors, not from individual students.
There are special prices if you follow more than 1 session, so please be aware when you do the inscriptions and payments
If you have any queries don’t hesitate to contact me.
Vice President ITF Flanders
Please notice that on the invitation there is a smal mistake in the mail adresses. The correct ones: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
School So-San, address: Sporthal De Dageraad, Stasegemsesteenweg 21 – Harelbeke, 8530
Sunday 3th of April 2016 from 10h to 16h.
- 10h-10.15h: inleiding (concept + belangrijke begrippen); introduction (concept and important issues); introduction (concept + thémas importantes);
- 10.15h-11h: (team)tul regels overlopen en uitleggen (theorie); explaning the rules for (team)pattern; explication des règles du (team)tul;
- 11h-11.10h: break
- 11.10-12.30: oefenen tul ; practice pattern; exercices de tul
- 12.30h-13h: break
- 13h-13.30h: sparring overlopen (theorie); sparring (theory corner/center/JP); sparring (théorie) + concept of teamsparring;
- 13.30-14.35: oefenen sparring ; practice sparring; exercices de sparring;
- 14.35-14.45: break
- 14.45-15.15: pre-arranged free sparring (theorie); theory of pre-arranged free sparring; théorie de pre-arranged free sparring;
- 15.15-15.45: power en specials (procedures uitleggen); procedures of power and specials; procédures de power et specials;
- 15.45h-16h: afronden, vragen en certificaten uitdelen; final questions and dividing the certificats; questions finales et distribuer les certificats
10 euro per persoon; 10 euro per person; 10 euro par personne; dobok en safety-equipment meebrengen + papier en pen; please bring dobok and safety-equipment, paper and pen with you; prend dobok et protections + papier et stylo; voor alle graden vanaf junioren; for all kups and degrees exept youth; pour tous les grades à partir des juniors; alle disciplines komen aan bod; all disciplines will be treated; toutes les disciplines seront traitées; iedereen krijgt op einde van de dag een certificaat van deelname; everybody goes home with a certificate; tout le monde reçoit un certificat
The 2015 European Championships are coming closer. The EC, which will be held October 21st-25th in Motherhill, Scotland, is one of the biggest events of ITF Taekwon-Do within Europe. The national coaches announced their selection recently. Belgium will be represented by:
- Andreea Musca: senior tul female III°degree: senior sparring female -50kg
- Erik Van Hoeck: senior sparring male -70kg
- Alexia Pagalis: junior tul female I°degree
- Roeland Heirbaut: junior tul male I°degree
They will be accompagnied by the national coaches Yves Pollefeyt and Bob Wigman.
The AETF selected 2 Belgian umpires for this championship, Annick Van Driessche and Eddy Van Damme. Annick will also represent Belgium as official, together with Master Frank Vanberghen, e.g. on the AETF Congress Meeting.
Finally, the Belgian delegation will be accompagnied by Johan Heirbaut as supporter.